Chupa Choozp
In response to my previous painful post was a weekend trip to Malacca (which whetted my travel bug appetite even more! Greed!).
I was there to attend the wedding dinner of my ex-colleague on Saturday, the one who invited me to be a part of her biz venture. Seemed even like a mini launch of the project that we were working on at the same time! Response was encouragingly positive, but credit goes to her for the creative idea. Not at a liberty to disclose more here, but if you are getting married and looking for something to commemorate the event, you can contact me! Haz.
Too bad, we had just a few hours there to walk around after the dinner and before we left for home on Sunday. Not a bad place to roam around at a leisurely pace. The main draw is the food, of course, though I heard that they are famous for their arts and crafts too. But with the little time that we had, I only got to see handmade beaded shoeshops... which I ain't that keen in anyways. Haha. Will post up pix soon...
For those concerned souls (ironically, people in the coveted Other-lands) who emailed and tagged -- thanks. Things are fine... just the perpetually occassional moodiness. =)
A toast of chupa chupz to suCkY things and people!
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment