Loves of My Life
I discovered a new haunt lately, and today it did well in engulfing my soul with some of my favourite things.
Tucked away in a corner from the rest of the city, I found myself unexpectedly delighted by music, a book, and the Lord's creation displayed just outside the window. After attempting to do some work, I couldn't help but banish the bane of my life - planning production schedules - back to the depths of my bag.
Music, books and nature almost always have a way with my heart and mind. Fortunately for me, the live music was pretty enjoyable today. First there was classical; then jazz. Given that I didn't have any form of music streaming personally into my ears, the musical notes were very much appreciated.
Words... a form of expression, but also a tool that's oft misused to hurt. I don't know what to do with them sometimes. I long to use them in a stronger manner, in a clearer direction and for a more noble cause.
As for this haunt... tell you another time when I've found another one. =D
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment