Sunday, March 7, 2004


What's new

I'm into Peanuts comics lately (after reading this book on pyschology that uses it to explain theories of inferiority complex and low self-esteem). Check out the history of it by going through the timeline. Quite interesting.. it tells you of the first appearances of the characters, and revelation of certain things... like charlie brown's dad is a barber (i don't recall seeing him before), the first time marcie calls peppermint 'Sir' (keke)... :)

Arghz, I'm feeling particularly frustrated today. To not let it out in a negative way is a challenge. Frustrated at irresponsible people, at rude people, at people whose actions and non-actions i cannot comprehend. Sometimes i wonder if it's because i am so self-focused, that to make myself take up responsibilities more than what i would like frustrates me. I perceive frustrations arise when reality mismatches my expectations. And i feel powerless to change things... Yet when i could perhaps improve things slightly, i question why.

Maybe i should make it a task this week - to look for at least one reason to be thankful for whenever i feel like running away...

How I long to feel
To feel the wind of freedom
And the beat of joy
To feel my strength
And hear my breathe
I want to run
As fast as I can
Until I feel truly alive again.

No comments: