EMERGENCY!!!!
Who wanna catch this with me tomorrow night, 10pm? Sounds good:
$21 only, free-seating, i think still have quite a lot of seats left... haha.
Local band Urban Xchange will be bringing us Singapore's very own brand of urban music. Featuring producer/songwriter/arranger/rapper Terry Lee, vocalists Trisno Ishak and Vanessa Fernandez, guitarist Syed Munir, and DJ Noyzfera2, this five-piece band will perform their acclaimed hits including Buzzin’, Live it Up, Whenever U Call Me, and I,I,I from their self-titled second album.
Following their first single, I Wanna Be Like Jackie Chan, their debut album, How Did We Get Here? spawned two chart toppers, Stupid and That Booty Song. Also catch them performing new songs Complicated and If I Were Perfect. They reached national airwaves when they won the contract to record Coca Cola's 2001 TV campaign Life Tastes Good. The group has since collaborated with international acts such as Brian McKnight (Motown) and Mr. Cheeks (Universal Records).
Nominated for Favourite Music Artist (Singapore) at the recent MTV Asia Awards 2003 and winning the Best New Local English Artiste Award at The AIM Awards (the Malaysian Grammy's), Urban Xchange has been actively involved in the education of hip-hop and R & B culture in Singapore.
Thursday, November 27, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment