Monday, June 9, 2003


Life is just a waiting game, eh? I realise I am not one who enjoys waiting. Not sure if there is anyone who enjoys waiting? Let me know if you are one of this kind. Well, what am I talking about? Not waiting on tables, that's for sure.. haven't tried that out before. Hehz. Waiting for things to happen, mostly. Waiting for people... sometimes, but with my bad habit of being late, i think i'm the one who frustrates the blah out of the people who have to wait for me. My apologies. :)

Things aren't as bad if i can do something about it and not have to wait for it to happen. The responsibility falls on me and i have no (ok, maybe few) complaints about it. I guess the worst thing is when i can do nothing about it, and even if i have done something in an attempt to quicken the process or shorten the wait, it is just not happening! And this is the kind of WAIT that i'm referring to.

One thing is the job search. I've been sending out resumes and emails, but nothing's really happening. I'm reading up on how to spice up my resume now. But whether or not i'm seen as someone worth the money, i dunno. I'll just have to wait for that job to land at my feet, after what i can possibly do? uRgh. (T_T) I'm waiting for the more desirable job, so don't really want to do temp. What if i miss THE job? But seems like i'm not making a smart move now, especially with people telling me to just do any job in such bad times. Ok this is not the 1st time i'm whining about the job hunt thing, so i shall stop here until i can't stand it anymore and need to complain again. Hopefully it won't be that soon. haha.

i'm beginning to like my 'holidays' though. Oh oh. Not a good sign.

No comments: