Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thank You.. and You... and You.

Woah. I'm overwhelmed by the love of friends who took on my 'Birthday Project' below. A really BIG 'THANK YOU' to all of you who have taken the effort to read my post and follow up with an action to bless someone else in need! I'm really touched and glad that you guys shared that joy with me. :)

Here's the list of blessings magnified, in no particular order (pseudonyms are used to protect the identity of the giver so as to not let the right pocket know what the left pocket did -- hope YOU can identify yourself!):

1. One-who-always-impresses-me: Thank you for giving to a missionary and being a part in expanding God's kingdom!

2. Penguin: Thank you for blessing Japan and giving me a tee-shirt. I love the zi-char brown box packaging! Guys, do check out Zoholand ('做好人' in Hokkien!) here!

3. Fried Egg, Babelicious Lily, Memory Queen and Sunrise Lover: Thank you for giving to the caretakers of my tort. 'G6' is grateful, I know!

4. XXX-the-'Amazing': Thank you for giving to your Myanmerese friend!

5. BG4: Thank you for blessing the seniors with foodstuff! Touched by your efforts in purchasing and lugging all those bags of groceries!

6. ABF: Thank you for blessing the missionary family and continuing to sow seeds even after you have left that field (for now!).

7. Playmate galfren: Thank you for the colourful pens on top of an NGO/missionary that you're gonna bless!


{To be continued...}

The rest of you whom I've not yet listed, please gimme a buzz! Would love to jot your kind deed down and recall years later. In fact, I feel so good doing this that I think I will continue with something like this again next year! :) Yeah!

No comments: