Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter in Hong Kong

Sure, it ain't the minus degree Celsius kinda winter, but it sure gave me a cold bug for a summer city girl like me! Been a week since I caught the bug and I'm still battling it. :(

Nevertheless, it was an eventful one week... of meet-ups, munchies and shopping (too much but still not enough!). Including a day of being grounded in the hotel. Bah!

Overpriced and undercaloried for 2!
Budget airline..what to do...

View from Victoria Harbour

A hidden jewel among the hustle and bustle in Central!

Master Ho has been at this since 1955!
The coffee powder is among tops on my Best Buy list!

Welcome to Macau!
I only realised later that it's a privilege to be able to come here 'cos some teens I spoke with at church haven't been here before, tho' it's just an hour's ferry ride away.

Ruins of St Paul

Really ruined...

That's me on the left!

Salted egg waffle cookies!
Sign says: 'No Flash Photography'!

Cute active ager looking on at the boisterous kids..
and me looking at him!

Baffling...

Who's the Queen of the Jungle!

Mirror image poseur shot~

The roasted goose that did me in on my last night..
Lost my voice the next morn!

Belinda...! Who brought me to my doom with the roasted goose...

I'll be back!!!

No comments: