Thursday, March 27, 2008

I GOT MY MAC!

Even though I'd be ostracised by the predominantly PeeCee world from now on (at least when I'm at home) and I have to figure out again how to use a Mac (my first contact was at my first workplace, for about 2 years.. and so was my last contact with a white apple for over 2 years as well!), and feeling currently quite clumsy with the shortcut keys (like command + C to cut, and no longer ctrl + C)... 

I HAVE NO REGRETS!!!

It's such a beauty and classic! I love it that I can just plug and play, and I can trash (ok, just store away properly) the setup CDROM that came with my broadband connection... I took like 20 minutes or so to set up my broadband cum wireless connection on my PC-lappy, but it took like just 1 minute to do so with the Mac!!! Everything is AUTO detect... SO COOL!! AHhhhh!!

And I love the white purity... 

I hope I won't turn into a schizo after being Dr PeeCee Jeykall in the day and then Ms MacBk Hyde in the night... 

Nor start to develop OCD by ritually washing my hands with soap before typing on my precioussssss... 

WOOHOO!!!!!!!

No comments: