I'm in Love ..
.. with my new PC at work! Ha!
I just solved two technical IT issues yesterday! *beaming* One which not even the vendor's technical support guy could help. In case you are trying to read a CD-ROM created for OS older than XP on a XP, you may have to set the compatibility settings first. 'Explore' the files in the CD-ROM first; right-click on the .exe file >> Properties >> Compatibility tab >> Check the first box about running it on a Win-whatever platform.
My screen rotated 180-degrees when my collic fed such a CD-ROM into my PC. Oh, when that happens, go to desktop >> Graphics Option >> Rotate: Normal.
I've also learnt how to change the Autorun setting for CDs inserted into the PC!
Two very important steps that you have to know by heart in order to solve technical problems (well, most of them anyway):
1. Go to 'Start'.
2. Choose 'Help and Support'.
Ha, and then find out from there lah!
Oh, another thing cool with my new PC: tuning in to radio stations outside of SG!
Another lyrics (excerpt) that I just have to paste:
Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
and Who told the ocean you can only come this far?
and Who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?
Well I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation testifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives yeah
The very same God that spins things in orbit
runs to the weary, the worn and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory
To take away my shame
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life He gave
But now He's alive and
There's an empty grave
- Nicole C. Mullen, 'Redeemer'
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment