The Things in My Life
Seems like this is turning into a monthly blog. The perennial question of 'Why blog?' remains hazy. Exhibitionistic, update, whine or mainly, just a way to force myself to think, organise and verbalise my thoughts are prolly the answers.
Corrinne M
Bought the long-awaited (since near-end of 04?) 2nd album of Corrinne May and it has been on repeat mode ever since. Am glad that I watched her perform live outdoor @ the esplanade last Dec or so. You can preview her down to earth music (who else has 'chicken sandwich' and 'lemonade' in their lyrics??) here before you make the wise decision of purchasing the album. (Not very impressed with the cd design/cover though... ha, another of my dream jobs.)
My momentary fave: 'Little Superhero Girl'
I feel like a little girl
Trying to conquer the whole wide world
Everybody wants a piece of me
And I just don't know where to turn
I've got work piled up to my head
All I want to do is jump into bed
And wash away my troubles with lemonade ...
(I figured the best songs are those which their listeners can identify with.)
Technically speaking
So, the whole world is on MSN except me. Currently, my ICQ list has only two people; one of whom is on permanent N/A mode and even if she were on Online mode, we don't chat anyway. And what's that invitation to SMS.ac or whatever?? Recently played with my friend's PC tablet and frankly, no Macs (not even my new eMac @ work - which Apple has stopped producing, according to my designer! Killed my excitement over it by like 20%.) can beat it. Quite funky. Like those magnetic sand drawing board that I used to play as a kid, except it's wayyyyyy cooler. By the way, any recommendations for digital camera?? Something that is hardy (ie bimbotic cameras are out) and less than $300 (a reasonable budget, right?).
I'm becoming technobsolete.
Madagascar
Go watch it.
My Job
Patience and passion are running out. Lord, help!
Saturday, June 4, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment