2 Nov 2002 - 1 Jan 2005
An accomplished new year afternoon today. CLEANED MY ROOM! *applause* Threw about 4 bags of stuff away... Many unopened old bills/account statements (just goes to tell you how much I keep a record of my expenditure...), receipts, etc. Sorted out the stuff that i need to keep and those that can be thrown... Cleared some space to store some of my CDs... Thing now is to figure out how to file the important bills/letters, etc. Hum. I would like a new book shelf and a CD cabinet of some sort. But first, a bigger room maybe... Heh.
Just went to watch Corrinne May perform LIVE at the esplanade. It was a substance-filled, leg-aching hour of 'Corrmay Gourmet Music'. She feels like her music... sincere, comfortable, confident. Been waiting for her 2nd album since I heard the 1st one (special thanks to jo, dan, qiuyu, sar, etc who got me the 1st one! *Does this help me earn the 2nd one...? Hee~).
SiGh. A most unfortunate thing happened. My phone BLACKED OUT. Though I've been expecting it for quite a while now, I haven't done anything about it. For instance, treating it with a bit more R.E.S.P.E.C.T in its last days... like not throwing it around. Or, copy down the phone numbers that couldn't fit into my pathetically limited SIM card memory of 120 slots, and noting the important calendar notes stored. *regretz* I'm actually feeling quite lost without it. An ironic thing is that I actually lent it to a friend whose phone blacked out just a week back. Even that failed to be a reminder for me to backup the stuff/get a new one before it decided to give up on me. *sigh* My bro can prolly fix it, but it'll never be the same. Even my spidey won't be there anymore. =| I'm gonna get a new phone.
Another thing that reminds me that nothing is forever.
Maybe except diamonds.
[P.S/ Please send me a SMS so that I can update my phonebook!]
Sunday, January 2, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment