Proo.freading Feeds Me!
It's true! Hee. Was surfing a restaurant's website and spotted some spelling errors, and decided to drop a friendly mail to inform Mr Contactus. It was after all, a bored lunch hour.
Ha, in the meritocractic world such as this, I was offered thank-yous and a slice of cake for dinner this Sat! Some choir is carolling there too. Frankly, I think I would prefer saxophones (like the ones at Billy Bombers yesterday! Two saxophonists popped out from nowhere, with one playing the melody and the other playing the harmony/bass(?) part. Nice!). I thought I might get a complimentary curry set meal for my efforts! Haiyah!
Checked the webpage and sure enough, it was updated. But I spotted another error! Hee, maybe i'll get TWO slices of cake this time round. ;)
Maybe I should add this at the end of my e-mail as my signature line:
"CHOCOLATES are dark but CHEESECAKES are not;
Hey, a slice of each type will make my day bright!"
i'm cheesy (& greedy). =)
Friday, December 17, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment