Thursday, October 7, 2004


Cheesy in the Knees

I have a confession to make.
I don't when it started, but it did. Unknowingly, perhaps.
Considering the fact that I used to dislike it - though not as much as i do towards bittergourds, it was distasteful enough to make me choose my all-time beloved* over it any time - it's a real surprise to me that i now simply... give in.

In fact, it was never really in my list of choices, especially since there was only one choice that could be made in those last moments. It would only be a waste if I had set my eyes on it.

Undeniably, this only serves to confirm the cliche: Change is the sole constant.
What it wasn't, it has now become. Scary, eh.

Now, whether it is with blueberry, raspberry, lemon, or with mocha, without mocha - i'll have it, thank you very much!


*chocolate, what else!

No comments: