Food for Thought
Old Airport Road today! Let me recall what were on our table... Popiahs, carrot cake, char kway teow, wanton mee, durian chendol, cheng-teng, ice-kachang, and green T! Muahahaha. :D Hey pple, you guys rock my world manz.
You are like the kachangs on my ice; the straws of my grass-jelly drink; the youtiao in my rojak with a bit of chilli; and so on.... without any of these ingredients, i mean, interesting elements in my life, my life wun have as much satisfaction... *burpz* =`) p.s/so when's the durian excursion...?
Two oxymorons revised:
1) Man.kind
2) Home.work
*sulk*
Movies are good only when they incite, inspire, and cause you to think or feel deeply. The better ones are those which linger on in your heart and mind even (way) after the movie is over and the lights are on. Either you laugh so hard that you vaguely remember that it was a good movie; or you cry when your heart aches for the characters. I like the former, but i guess i will remember the latter better. Easier to identify with sorrow even after it's over. Don't get me wrong - i'm not as pessimistic as many would believe... I see it as realism. I do smile unconsciously when i watch sth really sweet on TV or in the theatres... which I find is quite silly when I catch myself doing it. People don't need reasons to be sad right... they either got to find reasons to be happy for (eg God is good!); or otherwise they'll feel unhappy because there just isn't anything to be happy about... which is like the more common case i see around me. Haha. Wonder why this started. :Þ
Tuesday, August 19, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment