Mem-Dory
I can't remember what I did a week ago. Couldn't even remember that I went out with this friend last friday until she reminded me. Quite a strange feeling... scary in fact. I don't like how it feels because I feel as though I have not done anything constructive or worthy of my remembrance. It has been slightly over 2 months since my 'freedom' from school and 'imprisonment' into another kind of world, one which my sentence in terms of which 'prison' I am to be sent to and my duties, remains unclear and undischarged. Haha. *Whatever*
'Coughie'
I called up this coffee place called "Coffee@Work Pte Ltd" in response to their ad. They were looking for baristas, saying that there's part-time/full-time positions and the working hours are just from 7-11am/11-4.30pm, 5 day week. Cos' it's a coffee place, they'll teach u all about making coffee! Haha, sounds interesting to me especially since i love to drink coffee but only know how to make instant ones. :P Anyway, thought i can earn some cash while job hunting. Of cos it sounds like a silly idea to many (maybe it is), and i think to that boss as well. He said they are still trying to fill up the FT positions first so they aren't hiring PT-ers. When i asked if there was a certain time period i have to commit, he said no and asked me if i was waiting to go back to school. Then i told him i just graduated from NUS (with a slight ounce of shame and maybe i feel another kind of shame for feeling this way), he went "Are you sure you want to do this??". Anyway we decided that I'll check with him again if there's any PT openings in the future... or maybe not. I bet it'll be a good story to share with his friends for the rest of the day.
Wednesday, July 2, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment